- We ask new & existing clients to help us to make sure we have complete vaccination records for their dog(s), including proof of rabies (or letter of exemption).
- We understand the challenges of getting to appointments on time, but to deliver our best work and service to our clients, we may need to reschedule your appointment if you are more than 15 minutes late, depending on our groomers’ schedule for the day.
- To ensure that we are able to deliver our best work and serve our clients, we require a 24 hour cancellation notice for all appointments. A $10 no-show fee will need to be added to your next appointment for last minute cancellations and missed appointments.
- Please wait until our staff calls you to pick up your dog. Grooming times can vary by appointment, but can take as much as 2-3 hours.
- Please be on-time for appointments and available for pick-up when called. For your dog’s health and well-being, it is very important that you are able to pick up your dog as soon as possible after you are called. We may need to add a $10 handling fee for dogs left over 1-hour beyond their scheduled pickup time since we will need to give them added attention and care.
- Picking dog up after store closing hours requires a $20 fee plus an additional $15 each additional 15 minutes.
- If you are a new client, please arrive early for your appointment to allow time for a thorough conversation with your groomer.
- Food, treats, other perishables: Once product(s) is opened, the item(s) cannot be returned/refunded unless packaging or contents are defective.
- Accessories, toys, non-perishables: We stand behind manufacturer guarantees and these item(s) can be exchanged/refunded (used or new). Otherwise, item(s) will have to be in new condition with the original packaging/labeling in place.
We will require the original receipt for returns, exchanges and refunds.